Having a comfortable and productive work environment is critical to success. In order to find an office that meets the budgetary and sizing needs of you and your team, it’s important identify your priority requirements and to do your homework before signing that virtual lease.
Simulated workspaces have come a long way since the first computer application was created in 1994. The technology was originally designed to help people manage their businesses without the high overhead costs of renting actual workspaces. As the Internet develops and the market becomes quicker to respond to new technology, virtual offices have become more popular than ever.
There are dozens of options for simulated workspace service providers available online today – and choosing the RIGHT virtual office for your team can seem like an overwhelming task. We’ve created a comparision list of the most popular virtual workspaces to help you identify the best resource for your business. After weeks of research, Opus Virtual Office seems to be one of the profitable and versatile options on the market today.
Read on to learn more about this popular virtual workspace service provider, or if you’d like to try it out, you can get your virtual office for only $99/month, with zero hidden fees.
Get your virtual office for only $99/month, with zero hidden fees
Opus Virtual Offices have become so popular that its inventory contains more than 500+ online simulated workspaces in about 51 different places. Their 500+ individual workplaces have given them the award of being the best service providers of online simulated workplaces.
So, exactly what is a virtual office?
Keep reading down below to learn more about Opus and its features as well as what we think about their service based on real life experiences. Also, you can read more on our website if you want to find out how a global virtual address can help your business grow.
Basic Features of the Opus Virtual Office
- An assistant is provided to each customer so that no call is ever missed out on and this would allow your business to keep moving forward without having to worry about answering the phone. Which means no more missed callbacks from your clients.
- The application provides its customer with full time customer support about technical issues and/or assistance in using the service. This allows users to easily get help from the service provider when problems are encountered.
- All voice mails and faxes will be sent to the user’s email address. Each of these voice mails or faxes will be attached to an email and will be sent to customer as soon as they arrive.
- All these important features are provided to customers for just $99 per month. Their global online simulated workspace service does not charge any initial setup fee from its customers.
- The service provides its valued customers with a facility of voice mailboxes, call forwarding and conference rooms that you can easily access through their platform.
- Includes a proper and valid business address which means that the customers would now be able to get all of their couriers and packages on time without any problems.
How to Purchase an Opus Software
Opus Virtual Offices has been providing its customers with high end service since 1997.
You can purchase the opus services on their website in a few simple steps. The great thing about opus is that they don’t have any hidden fees.
Nothing is perfect in this world because this service also has its limitations. However, these limitations are called bugs and flaws. These issues in the software are being worked on everyday to provide their customers the best user experience possible.
Their services have provided its customers all of its current features with one hundred percent satisfaction but there are other simulated workplace application providers who have superseded them by providing other attractive features such as:
- An ongoing issue with the service is the contract that you will have to sign. You will have to pay for three months worth of the service in advance to be able to use it. Although, you will be able to use up all three months that you have paid for, this part can be an issue to some people because; what if the customer wants to change their service provider due to some sort of problem? What if the customer wants the virtual office for their business that will run only for one or two months? Here lies the problem for some..
- Opus virtual offices provide the best services that are basic, and easy to use. However, these are also provided by most of other the service providers. With basically the same features as everybody else, the only thing that stands out is the quality of their service.
No matter what/which services Opus provides, the thing to consider is the quality and eye for detail of these services. Also, if you want to learn more about other options, you can read our review of the Regus Virtual office over here. Customer satisfaction is the key! We hope that this review has helped in searching for a service provider that suits your company.